Capricorn New Moon
The New Moon in Capricorn is at 2.18am in the UK on Wednesday the 17th. My previous post is about everything being in Capricorn now, well we ain’t seen nothing yet! Tuesday + Wednesday see four planets in Capricorn plus the Sun and Moon. As the New Moon moves to completion, Scorpio will be rising. This is a celebration of this epic Scorpio / Capricorn energy out there at the moment. I *love* this energy combo, Capricorns born in the early hours are my favourite people, second only to Taurus or Scorpio born at sunset. Why? It’s so feminine; it’s so incredibly intuitive, sensitive and contained. Scorpio in combination with earth is more grounded, less likely to lash out, more likely to be calm and caring. The two energies work well together. Scorpio depth blended with earthy pragmatism. Ace. Keep that in mind when you make your intentions.
What does this mean for us all as the New Moon sleeps and rebirths on the early hours of Wednesday? It means it’s time to make some intentions and course, always work with your specific house. If you don’t know which house this falls in then I think with ALL the Capricorn energy you could just work with these sober vibes and set goals around formulating enduring and pleasing structures in your life. Capricorn is all about structure; regularity, discipline and eventual reward. Without boring on, dreams lead the way as Neptune will be exactly trine to the ascendent. What do you dream of? Set some structures around that, make a qualified set of intentions and get to WORK. Capricorn’s favourite word.
Example intentions from the ever glorious Jan Spiller:
- I want to easily find myself filled with the energy of ambition.
- I want to easily find myself recognising and utilising opportunities when they arise.
- I want to easily find myself welcoming the hard work that leads to success.
- I want to find myself believing that I can pull myself up by the bootstraps and succeed in life!
- I want to easily find myself managing my life in a way that allows plenty of time for work, play & family.
- I want to easily find myself being in charge in a way that does not discount others.
- I want clear vision in seeing how I can best heal my relationship with my father.
- I want to experience pessimism being mitigated by an awareness of the potential for positive outcomes.
- I want to easily find myself handling my money in a way that allows me to retire at age…..
The themes are: security, responsibility, reaching goals, management skills, relationships with authority (especially the father / male figures), tension held in the body. Where we lack confidence and where we can gain recognition for our achievements. Everyone likes people to improve! This is the “good effort” prize. The Strictly Come Dancing winner who was hopeless on the first show. The underdog who comes good.
You can amaze yourself by doing something you thought you were hopeless at.